SPRING~1.jpg (676901 bytes)           JJBULL~1.jpg (594714 bytes)  

(Click on either of the above picture for a larger view)

Hello! May I introduce myself? I'm John Geiman, and I own and operate G-man Outdoor Adventure. I'd like to give you a little history of myself.


    I grew up in the Hill City, South Dakota. Where I lived, played and HUNTED throughout the Black Hills Area until graduation. From there I went to Chadron State College to learn a profession. While attending college I obtained a Degree in Industrial Arts. However, after Six years in Chadron Nebraska. The Black Hills called me back. I now reside in the Rapid City area Only a few minutes for prime hunting country.


G-man Outdoor Adventure is an innovative and progressive company that offers excellent hunts at a reasonable rate. We work hard on the small details as well as the obvious in order for you, the customer, to have a quality experience.

My Philosophy on Hunting:

I believe in going where the trophies are. This means hunting different species in different areas. All hunts are exclusively fair chase. My hunts are an affordable value for such high quality and success. My number of hunts are limited in order to maintain a high quality hunt. My management practices involve harvesting female and immature species at times in order to maintain sound male / female ratios.


Deer Hunting:  I have 30 years hunting experience. States I have hunted are South Dakota, Wyoming, and Nebraska.

Elk Hunting: I have 30 years hunting experience. I have 1 year experience guiding in Colorado; 1 year experience guiding in New Mexico; States I have hunted are 1x Wyoming, 3x Colorado, 2x South Dakota, and 1x Idaho. 

Turkey Hunting: I have 30 years hunting experience. I have guided 14 years in Nebraska; I have hunted Nebraska and South Dakota.


 Up Owner Info Gman's Success Media Exposure Pdogs Turkey Hunt Deer Hunt Elk Excursions Video Clips Contact Information FAQ Discounts My Favorite Links Request Lodging

G-Man Outdoor Adventure operate under a Special Use Permit from US Forest Service.